з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This role is responsible for implementing the company’s international retention strategy in one of our key global markets (Russia), across key channels by working closely with channel owners and in-country teams to drive retention. This role is responsible for executing CRM marketing strategies based on commercial and local objectives, implementing creative, cost-efficient campaigns, to drive and increase customer retention and ultimately drive engagement and sales. The Senior Executive in this role must demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement and capability of supporting cross-departmental initiatives and objectives.
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, globally orientated environment. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll implement the company’s international retention strategy with core focus on Russia and customer retention across all channels.
- You’ll support local teams in Russia on a day-to-day basis as well as on longer term customer strategies and execution thereof.
- You’ll support global teams, in particular International & CRM in cross channel campaigns, retention strategy & reporting.
- You’ll Support areas of Product, CRM, Onsite, Visual Merchandising, Loyalty programme and Marketing actions to dive improvements in the performance of the existing customer base.
- You’ll monitor retention KPIs for Russia by developing and enhancing the businesses' retention and loyalty strategy to optimise revenue per customer, LTV/AOV and other retention based metrics.
- You’ll devise an implement targeted, timely, cross channel customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value.
- You’ll work with CRM and Loyalty teams to define & implement the architecture of the email program/campaigns as well as loyalty programme.
- You’ll deliver effective marketing campaigns throughout the lifecycle journey, including win back strategies (onsite programme/recommendations/web pushes, etc...).
- You’ll work with teams on effective marketing campaigns to encourage continuous growth of the Russian database by analysing, segmenting and managing customer KPIs.
- You’ll understand customer financials to build cost effective retention strategies.
- You’ll research and recommend new strategic opportunities to ensure retention and database growth.
- You’ll provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc performance analysis and insights to drive change and maximise performance and ensure growth of the existing customer base.
- You’ll provide analysis and reporting for trading decisions (such as marketing and promotional activity) and make recommendations based on these results.
- You’ll work with analytics team to test & optimise customer segmentation models to ensure most effective marketing to maximise performance.
- You’ll forecast and measure results of localised marketing efforts/campaigns, assessing against relevant KPIs/goal.
- You’ll liaise with technical and CLR product teams to brief requirements and ensure projects stay on track and are delivered in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- You have knowledge of local Russian market; native Russian speaker with excellent written and verbal English language skills
- You have 3+ years’ experience in an analytically orientated role in at least one of the following areas: digital marketing, product management, ecommerce, internet, high-growth start-up.
- You are educated to at least degree level, ideally with a mathematical or numerical component.
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry.
- You have great understanding of key aspects of retention marketing and, key web KPIs to maximise ROI.
- You have experience of using web analytics data to drive revenue and conversion
- You are strong with analytic and problem-solving skills, as well an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- You have experience with Tableau and in SQL advantageous.
- You are commercially focused and driven, with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets.
- You are flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with, and influence, all levels of the organisation.
- You are self-driven and have willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
- Your Project management experience is advantageous.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.