Private Client Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the department:
Together, our client-obsessed team create an unrivalled, personalised shopping experience in the luxury fashion industry. We understand the international world of luxury fashion and lifestyle, and use this to provide an elite service focussed on earning heart share of our clients.
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
About the role:
In this diverse role, you’ll work with the Global Private Client Sales leaders, Private Client team and global and local marketing teams, to design and deliver a competitive and holistic marketing strategy to raise awareness, develop partnerships, work closely with the company’s most valuable clients, to increase customer acquisition and loyalty, and ultimately drive sales growth of the Farfetch Private Client function.
The role requires expertise in multi-channel marketing and CRM with a dedicated focus on the most valuable client segment within Farfetch, including responsibilities to design and deliver innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition & loyalty, to ultimately drive growth and contribution of the Farfetch Private Client segment.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Global Private Client Sales leaders, Private Client and global marketing teams to define the overall marketing strategy for Private Clients, creating a clear, holistic and unique acquisition plan and service proposition for our top tier clients
- Establish plans and objectives for the regional Private Client team, aligned to Farfetch Company strategy, functional marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- Liaise with other departments e.g. Merchandising, on strategic client development opportunities
- Manage regional budget definitions and budget management
- Collaborate with global marketing teams to identify relevant opportunities across all channels to drive local Private Client sales growth through initiatives focused on client acquisition and retention, conversion and average order value
- Design and deliver bespoke, best-in-class marketing collateral for the region
- Oversee planning and execution of all regional FPC events and partnerships ensuring operational elements of events are planned and executed impeccably for clients
- Identify and brief key stakeholders relevant to specific marketing campaigns & partnerships
- Develop relationships and initiatives with key influencers and opinion leaders who can help support the growth of FPC awareness by networking to build brand presence.
- Keep abreast of evolving Farfetch Private Client brand and its positioning in the market; perform market and trend analysis to develop marketing plans for future focus, to drive growth and maintain competitive advantage
- Act as brand ambassador, representing Farfetch in an elegant and professional way at all times with Private Clients and other external stakeholders
- Attend industry networking events to build and drive brand presence
- You will identify data gaps and potential improvements, measurement of marketing KPI’s and marketing reports/campaign tracking.
- You will manage defining & improving customer journeys across all touch points.
Governance and reporting
- Brief legal counsel on agreements and all commercials related to campaigns, where necessary
- Develop regular reports to keep key internal stakeholders informed on FPC marketing activity, ROI, risks and opportunities
Who you are:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications in Fashion
- Proven marketing/branding experience with an excellent track record of successful design and delivery of innovative global marketing campaigns across multiple marketing platforms
- Strategic outlook and the ability to generate ideas to evolve and enhance the Farfetch brand for Private Clients
- Proven management experience in a relevant, progressive industry (fashion/luxury/ecommerce)
- Strong analytical skills, with an advanced understanding of marketing analytics
- Good understanding and knowledge of the wider fashion industry, including a working knowledge of competitor sites and an interest in the changing retail landscape
- Able to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and stakeholders, while working in collaboration with creative and marketing agencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, across a diverse group
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop contacts, client and industry relations
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with ability to work within strict deadlines
- Strong identification with Farfetch core values
- A love of fashion, from luxury labels to emerging designers
- Self-motivated, initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Able and willing to travel when necessary (on a limited basis)
- Willing to work beyond core working hours as business needs dictate e.g. evening events